Service Plan Guarantees
You deserve great service and value. By enrolling in our service plans, you can count on:
- Expert heating and cooling tune-ups. When we tune up your system, we don’t just “eyeball” your equipment. We ensure efficiency and performance by checking the complete operation of your system.
- 24-hour emergency service. We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Plus, only service plan clients receive after-hours service during peak periods.
- Priority scheduling. Calls from service plan clients move to the top of our list. In addition, we reserve the first and last appointments of the day for service plan clients.
- Two-year warranty on repairs. We guarantee repairs for two full years. That’s twice as long as our standard warranty. If a part or repair breaks within two years, we will fix it at no charge.
- No subcontractors. We use only our own certified technicians, who receive ongoing training and have all the resources they need to solve the most complicated problems.
- New parts. Other companies use reconditioned parts. We don’t. We use new parts, when available, for repairs.
- Respect for your home. We always clean our work area when we finish a job. To protect your home, we lay down drop cloths and wear booties.
- 100% satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with a repair, we will return to fix it and we won’t leave until you’re satisfied.
Oil – Click here to read up on the eight different plans we have that ensure your heating and cooling systems are running efficiently and effectively! From your hot water heater to your Central Air Conditioning Unit and everything in between, we have you covered. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the different plans.
Air Conditioning and Heat Pump –
Click here to learn more about our available service plans for air conditioning and heat pump products. We offer ten different plans to make sure your system is running efficiently, year-round.
Propane / Natural Gas – Take a look at our Assured Comfort and Preferred Comfort service plans to find the plan that is right for you! Annual tune-ups, discounts, priority service, and expert service is just a phone call away! Let us know if you have any questions about our propane service plans.
ProGuard – The ProGuard Service Agreement provides comprehensive protection in the event that your oil tank has an accidental release. It gives you the peace of mind you deserve and assures that any problems are handled in an environmentally-friendly manner. Click now to read more about the Proguard Service Agreement.